Saturday 18 August 2012

Someone shook me awake.
"Emily! Emily! Wake up!!"
I opened my eyes the light blinded me, i could see a face a few inches away from mine. I moaned.
"Oh.... Amelia, whats up?"
"Your Dad, he's gone!"
"Wait, what?" I sat up right "Are you kidding?"
"No, no! He left the vault! My dad's put the place on lockdown, you need to leave!"
"What? My Dad?? Why did he leave?"
"I don't know. But i do know you have to leave"
"Why?"
"My Dad..... he's mad, like really really crazy, i think he's gonna kill you!!"
"Oh what??, but my dad wheres he gone?"
"I'm not sure. Just outside!!"
"Oh my gosh.."
Amelia pulled me out of bed.
"Look, you have to leave now! I'll meet you at the vault door... here." She handed me a 10 ml pistol.
"Thanks... i'll only use it last resort, i promise."
"Ok, i knew you would"
She ran out of my room. I ran to my desk and grabbed all i could. My bb gun, baseball bat, the first aid pack... My ears were ringing the whole time. Why would he leave? And not tell me. I shuddered and stuffed everything in my backpack.

No comments:

Post a Comment